Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Article Marketing - Search Engines LOVE it!

I'm sure you have heard of article marketing, but do you use it? If you don't you better start now! You are missing out on a TON of traffic and some good search engine help if you're not writing articles.

Writing good articles about your niche or topic isn't that hard to do. I thought when I first started marketing "I can't write 2 or 3 articles per week!" but I did, and it became easier with each article I wrote. I now write articles on many different subjects, and article marketing is my favorite marketing method!

When writing articles, make sure to use your keyword or phrase in your title and first paragraph. From there, sprinkle it throughout your article where it makes sense. Use it again in your closing sentence.

In your article author box, I suggest you link to your lead-capture page, your own product (if you have one), and an affiliate product. Link to your website or blog if you don't have affiliate products to market.

Submit your articles to Ezine Articles and Go Articles, and any other article sites you like. Google LOVES these two sites, so make sure to submit to them. If you want attention from the search engines and more traffic to boot, better start familiarizing yourself with article marketing!

No comments: