Saturday, April 19, 2008

Internet Marketing information Overload!

Seems that 95% of sites on the web anymore are related to internet marketing! How to build a list, how to optimize your site, how to create an effective email marketing campaign - EVERYONE is into internet marketing information products. I don't know about you, but sometimes my head spins from all the information people are throwing at me.

Now I'm not saying it's a bad thing to be selling internet marketing information, in fact that's exactly what I do. But I don't steal peoples money or try to make my house payment off of one persons purchase - some of this stuff is highway robbery!

I still think the basic principles of internet marketing are what works. Flashy graphics, used car salesmen (that's what they look like to me) screaming at you, telling you you can make $1,000 per day (yeah, right).

Anyway, I think if you stick to basic marketing skills, have a great attitude and patience, you can succeed in internet marketing without all the fancy $947.00 packages out there. Sorry guys, I just think you are ripping honest folks off BIG TIME!

No comments: